Humphrey Walters illustrates inspirational and practical examples and how to apply critical lessons in your business or professional environment:
- Team work and leadership in a hostile environment examples from the 1996-1997 BT Round-the-world yacht race
- The Business of Winning – How to create winning teams and organisations examples from the England rugby team success in the 2003 World Cup
- Managing and motivating top performers examples of inspirational leadership behaviours for superior performance
One-to-One for Senior Executives:
- Helping busy senior executives concentrate on critical issues to enable them to perform at high levels.
- Workshops to create high-performing teams
- Identifying existing team performance and introducing high-performance team
- Behaviours for superior performance
- Programmes to develop inspirational leaders and to create an inspirational environment.
- Development of inspirational leadership behaviours and techniques.
Inspirational Speaking Skills:
- How to present to large and small audiences in an inspirational manner.
- Surveys on measuring the high performance climate within teams and organisations.
- Full surveys on the existing climate and advice on what needs to be implemented to build on this climate to ensure high performance.
HUMPHREY WALTERS THE
BUSINESS OF WINNING
- CONFERENCE SPEAKING
- DEVELOPING WINNING LEADERS
- BUILDING WORLD CLASS TEAMS
- EXECUTIVE COACHING
- INSPIRING ORGANISATIONAL EVENTS
- DEVELOPING INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKERS